Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Bull Design Sally's Board Comp 2012


This year Red Bull put on a sweet competition to design a surfboard for world #2 Sally Fitzgibbons. They provided entrants with a template and then you were let loose to come up with an original, bold design that reflects Sally's personality. 

The winner got an awesome prize - A trip to the Roxy Pro, their design on Sally's new board and some cashola!! Waaaaah I didn't win but fortunately Red Bull are also hosting an exhibition of the top 20 designs in Sydney and I was lucky enough to be chosen for my design "The Fitz Stick #3" (the icy-pole one). You can view the top 20 and my design here Red Bull Top 20 Gallery

I reckon I might end up using the middle design on a new board for myself...why not!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Annie <3
    Love your no.2 and being your foodie friend how could I not love the chosen piece :D xx

    ReplyDelete